Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to Yeasty!

Welcome to the brand new Yeasty blog for the Exuberantly Creative, which means you!

Too many people say they aren't creative, but I strongly disagree with that. EVERYONE is creative. Whether it's writing a novel or painting a picture or choosing yellow peppers over green for a stir-fry, we make creative decisons every day which add joy to our lives. We just need a litle encouragement to recognize them.

I think we should celebrate --  and share -- our own creativity and that's why I created Yeasty. As a writer, I am always in search of inspiration and new ideas. Now I know where to go and find some answers.

Come along as we get creative together. It's gonna be a wild ride!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)