Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creativity Tip. No. 6


Visit a new museum this winter

Saw these silver pillow-sized "clouds" at the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh. They are constantly moving around under the power of a couple of fans. Very cool.

We live in Pittsburgh, but had not been to the museum to see any exhibits, which I regretted as soon as I walked in the place.

Amazingly, there was a long line of people waiting to enter the museum this past Sunday, which delighted me because it wasn't a line for a sporting event, which is what this town is known for. Nope, it was a line to get into a musuem.

I hope you can find some time this winter to seek out a museum you haven't visited. It's good for the soul and a lot of fun too. I'm hoping there will be silver clouds there for you to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)