As I mentioned in the last post, I had decided to use my Gelli plate prints on some Valentine's Day cards I wanted to make.
As you can see, the results turned out pretty well. It was such a snap to take the Gelli prints which I had printed on old holiday cardstock, cut them to size to fit the card sets I had bought and add a focal point heart and some stamping. I then embossed the stamp ink so that the cards would have some shine.
Very easy. And I wanted to mention that I used my new Brother Scan n Cut to cut out the hearts from cardstock and thick embossed paper.
Tools like the Gelli plate and the scanner make doing these craft projects much easier, and really, more fun.