Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Creativity = Chaos



I finally figured out how to do a ltitle free motion quilting on the flower corsages I wanted to make. I cut out a lot of circles of different sizes but decided I didn't have enough "interesting" fabric to use, but I am sticking to my plan of only using what I have on hand.

I'm trying to do little projects that are fun and creative and will make nice gifts for others. It's not as easy when you can't run out and buy more stuff. Like you, I've got way more craft stuff than I could possibly use in a lifetime. What's that old line: She who dies with the most fabric (yarn, paper, etc.), wins?

Maybe not the best sentiment for these "green" times?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)