Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cut and run



Well, finally, after much aggravation, I was able to fashion a couple of the fabric corsages I have wanted to make for weeks. Overcoming sewing machine problems, lack of supplies, and inertia, I sat down and sewed a couple

Guess what? I don't like them! All that planning and work and they didn't turn out the way I had envisioned.

I pinned a couple of them to a basket for you to see, but they are a sad accompaniment to the lovely fairy my friend Lee made me for my birthday.

Oh well. I think I will clean up my sewing space and think about what I would like to try next. Sometimes things just don't work out. That's OK, there are lessons learned, I know. As they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained --  but a serious mess!

1 comment:

  1. The minute I saw the picture I said to my hubby, "OMG she is my twin from another mother. " lol I belong to a group of serious craft people and everything I make looks so sad. The main thing is that you tried something new and that is what counts.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)