Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Creativity Tip No. 39

Bracelets Galore!

If you can't tell, this is a jewelry organizer holding all of my bracelets. I have been looking for something to display my bracelets so that I can remember what I have and wear them all. I previously had them in a cut glass dish my aunt had given me. It worked more as a decorative piece than a way to choose bracelets to wear. I would always have to dig into the bowl to find what I wanted, not really seeing all of them.

Since I have been accumulating them my entire life, there are quite a few as you can see. (Like most of you, I love bracelets. You never have to try them on,  they are usually inexpensive, always colorful and perfect.)

I bought this jewelry stand at Michael's the other day, but now realize I at least need one more since the bracelets are so crammed together I still can't see them all.

Got any suggestions on how you store your jewelry?  Pass them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)