Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Friday, August 5, 2011

Creativity Tip No. 37

It may be dorky, well, actually it is, but I have begun to use a springy wrist coil to attach my keys to my wrist when I am out and about. The idea came to me when I found that a lot of summer slacks and capris don't have pockets, for some insane reason. And putting my keys into my purse caused them to be lost for minutes at a time.

I had to look around for a few days to locate this type of key ring, since most places were sold out I kid you not! I found one finally at Loew's of all places.

One of the best ways I have found to use this new toy is when I walk and am carrying way too much stuff in my pockets, like my phone and my camera and sometimes my ipod for music.

As cool as this can be, I have to admit that even with the keys jangling from my wrist, I still find myself often beginning to search for them in the caverns of my purse only to realize where they are. Guess one thing wrist coils can't help with is  loss of memory!

Not sure this is a fashion forward step, and may not be approved of by Tim Gunn, but for now, it's helping me keep track of things, even though I may look like someone who should be managing a warehouse on the waterfront somewhere. I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)