Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yeasty Adventures (not)

By Carmen L. Vilanova
It's sad to say how easily life's frustrations can cause creativity to vanish in the wind. I wanted to offer a really great idea here to nudge us all into fall, but found that since I am having technical difficulties right now, I couldn't get my mind around it.

For days now I haven't been able to access my own website, www.boomthis.com. It just stopped working and even consulting with my web ladies hasn't helped. I also joined a problem solving forum where people are really nice and helpful, but this is such an odd problem no one can help me fix it.

Everyone else I know can get on the site. It's just me who is being shut out. Now I know the universe has a sense of humor, but some of us aren't laughing! Argh!

1 comment:

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)