Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Creativity Tip No. 41

Welcome, Fun Yellow

After many years of being a dull blue, I decided to have my laundry room painted while the painter was here doing some other work.

It didn't take me long to settle on yellow for the walls. I love yellow, and unfortunately, there is a limit to where you can use it. (I know those of us who are Fans of Yellow might disagree with that, but that's the facts.)

I had used bright yellow once before in a bathroom and really liked that a lot. So I chose the color Fun Yellow for the laundry room, which I hope is an indication of things to come.

Why settle for blah when you can have fabulous, I always say. Well, maybe I don't say that, but I could. And probably will once my room is done.

2 comments:

  1. How does this color look on the walls? I want a yellow color that is not to bright since its going to be a babies room.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)