Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Creativity Tip No.27

Flower Shopping!


After enjoying two and a half nice days in a row here, I'm getting itchy to go out and buy some flowers. I've decided that since a lot of my pots from past years haven't survived that I will pick up a few bigger pots and call it a garden.

Since I really can't plant any flowers in the ground here because they just serve as appetizers for the nightly deer herd, I am limited to what I can fit on the front porch and the deck.

So I have some pots ready to be filled and some that need to go out with the next garbage day and will add a couple more to the collection.

I generally buy impatiens as they seem invincible -- and I do bravely plant some snapdragons at the base of the front porch steps where the deer haven't bothered them (yet).

How about you? What do you plant on your share of the planet? Anything new this year? Anything that is deer-resistant?

I would love to hear from you about your spring plantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)