Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paths less Traveled



The other day I had the opportunity to walk with a friend along a river trail in Pittsburgh, where I live. I have driven by this trail hundreds of times on my way to other places, but never really spent time on it.

Seeing the city's Downtown area from a completely different angle was really inspiring, and spending time on the Allegheny River, one of three large waterways around the city, was very relaxing.

I took the shot above from a lookout point on the trail and realized I had never seen this vista before.

I have promised myself to spend more time on this trail, and seek out any others I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Sometimes being creative means just spending time in a place you haven't been before, even if it is in your own backyard.


Chimney Swift Tower, river trail, Pittsburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)