Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure
Yeasty Mosaic at Disney's California Adventure

Friday, March 9, 2012

Creativity Tip No. 44

Turning Vintage Ephemera into Something New



I have been on a search lately for old post cards and greeting cards. The artwork on these gems reminds me of days past and inspires me to do something creative.

Alas, it is hard to find these treasures anymore and harder still to find them at a reasonable price. But I will keep on looking because they give me such joy.

Check back to see the greeting cards I will fashion from these postcards and notes. I have been turning ideas over in my head and can't wait to get started. Today, which I thought was going to be so sunny and warm, has turned cold so I am indoors getting ready to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am the creator of the web's premiere Baby Boomer site: Boom This: A Generational Thing!(www.boomthis.com)